Mexico Guadalajara East Mission

. . .. . ... . ... . .... . ..... . .... . ... . ... . .. . .

Wednesday, April 21

Mi familia, 
hmmm . . . . I feel like I'm not talking much... 
hmmm...I heard about the volcano this morning in laundry. There was a sister from Holland and she was talking about it. She said the British Navy is sailing stranded missionaries or something because there aren't any flights. That would be fun... maybe. 
Oh, and I'm not speaking English for the rest of my time at the MTC. I´m the only one in my district so it's pretty hard sometimes because I can't express what I want to say, but that's probably what it will be like when I get to México. It also makes me be creative because I have to say things in a round about way.I should know tomorrow about my visa, and you´ll know soon too, either way. 
Con amor, 
Élder Gibson

No comments: