Mexico Guadalajara East Mission

. . .. . ... . ... . .... . ..... . .... . ... . ... . .. . .

Wednesday, March 3

Dear Family, 
 I heard about the earthquake in Chile, Stephen B. Allen came and gavea fireside and he told us that all the missionaries were well andaccounted for.P-days are Wednesdays. We go in the 'sacky' line on P-day and when gymis right after breakfast, because you have to be in a suit to get intothe cafeteria. A jacket would be nice for the cold mornings.I have the the top bunk and my companion has the other one, we werethe last ones to arrive. They're pretty comfortable, I sleep well.The Elders in my district are so awesome! We've learned how to pray in Spanish (we're not allowed to pray in English...), and we're supposed to be able to contact in Spanish on Saturday... we'll see how that goes.Well, my time's nearly up so I'll try and write a longer letter next week. 
 Con amor, 
 Elder Jeff Gibson

No comments: