Mexico Guadalajara East Mission

. . .. . ... . ... . .... . ..... . .... . ... . ... . .. . .

Wednesday, March 24

Querido Familia,
The language is somewhat coming. One of my favorite things to do onSunday temple walks, is to talk to the nativos. I met one hermana whois from Chiuahuah (where Elder Beecher is going), and she heard thegospel in Guadalajara (where I'm going... in case you forgot... jk).Whenever I tell the natives that I'm going to Guadalajara, they getthis look on their faces... in a good way. They all love it there andsay it's so great, so I'm excited! 
We don't have culture classes,that would be fun though... 
 Ah, Kevin... I remember my first caucus meeting... ;)... the weather is so unpredictable here: it was snow flurrying in the sunshine yesterday, wierdest thing ever... 
 Anywho... I love you all! La Iglesia es verdadero!! I´m not sure if there´s an accent on that or not... 
 Élder Gibson 
Oh! and Elder Quinten L. Cook came to the devotional last week!

No comments: